Woodland Hills Gate Repair
There are a lot of homeowners and businesses with gated properties that rely on fast service when their driveway gates get stuck, or won’t open, and Everest is proud to offer the best Woodland Hills gate repair services in the neighborhood. Your gate doesn’t just provide a touch of class to your home, it keeps intruders from entering your property adding another level of security to keep your family safe. Our Everest Woodland Hills gate repair techs understand this each and every time we are dispatched to repair a broken gate, and we take pride in offering the best quality service. When you call Everest you get:
- Fast, speedy service
- The lowest prices on high-quality work, guaranteed
- Highly trained technicians capable of all repairs and installations
- New gate and gate opener sales
- Custom gales
- Best customer service in the industry
When you contact Everest for Woodland Hills gate repair services, you will be amazed by the class of customer care we extend to every customer. We love to build relationships with customers, and we treat every single one like family. If your gate is off track or your gate opener needs repairs, we roll out the red carpet treatment and work hard to make sure you have an amazing experience during what would normally be a stressful time. Give our Woodland Hills crew at Everest a call and we will repair your gate like the damage never happened.
What is the Best Woodland Hills Gate Repair Company?
You want the best when it comes to Woodland Hills gate repair, and Everest is hands down the top company offering a level of service that sets the bar in our industry. We listen to customer feedback, and based on their praise and our own understanding of what the standard services out there offer, we are confident we are the best Woodland Hills gate repair service provider because we:
- Are trained to expertly service and repair all manufacturer’s products
- Only employ technicians who have undergone a criminal background check
- Dispatch gate repair experts who live locally in Woodland Hills
- Genuinely care about our community and keeping our neighbors safe
- Arrive at your property with a truck full of new parts and all the right tools to get the job done right the first time
- We are driven to go above and beyond standard customer care practices
- Our in-house art studio produces high quality custom gates
- Every call we service receives a comprehensive inspection before and after the repair is made
Do you have a business off Burbank Blvd with a gate stuck half way open? Do you have a home off Mulholland Drive with a broken gate on a steep driveway? Our Woodland Hills gate repair pros can quickly respond to any call, fix any gate problem, and offer the best customer service experience of your life!
Why Won’t My Driveway Gate Close?
Your driveway gate won’t close because the gate opener has reached its lifespan, it needs to be fixed, or there is a minor quick-fix issue you can resolve on your own without having to call our Woodland Hills gate repair techs. The latter reason is by far the most common because a number of little things can interfere with your gate’s ability to function. Some of these include:
- Batteries in the remote need replacement
- Something got into the housing where the sensors are located (mice, lizards, etc)
- No power to the opener
- A short in the panel
- Electric eyes need to be replaced (about $50)
- Something is stuck in the track
We recommend you investigate these potential culprits, and if everything checks out to be normal, call our Woodland Hills gate repair experts and we will get there with lightening speed, perform a comprehensive inspection, diagnose the problem, make the needed repair or replace parts, perform a final inspection, and we will give you the lowest price in the industry for a top-rated job!
Woodland Hills Custom Gates
If you have ever driven past a home in Woodland Hills with a luxurious, beautiful gate, the chances are really good that it was made by Everest! When it comes Woodland Hills custom gates, our guys do the best work in all of Los Angeles. Here are the main reasons why we are the preferred provider of custom gates:
- All gates are made in our in-house art studio
- Our custom gate builders are trained artists with backgrounds in metalworking and woodworking
- We source our own products to ensure quality and cut out the middleman to keep the cost down for customers
- We only use the highest quality products
- We make gate from all materials, of all types, and all sizes
- Fast turn-around time
- Installation and inspection included
You can create your own concept sketch that our Woodland Hills custom gates team can turn into reality, or we can work with you to come up with a design that reflects your needs.
What Kinds of Custom Gates are there?
The Woodland Hills custom gates we have made are all unique, and therefore different. We generally use wood, metal, or concrete to make our gates, however in some cases we have used mosaic tiles, stained glass, and custom materials like reclaimed barn wood that the client already owned. Everest produces the highest quality custom gates, and this means we only use the best products, and we produce all design styles. These include:
- All metals like copper, brass, bronze, iron, steel, aluminum, tin, wrought iron, copper, and more
- All wood types like oak, pine, cedar, bamboo, walnut, cherry, teak, spruce, birch, and more
- Popular kinds of custom gates include the styles of modern, rustic, gothic, Victorian, Tuscan, contemporary, classic
- Ornamentation, sculpture, knockers, mixed media
- Driveway gates, electric gates, swing gates, pool gates, fences and more
Do you want a modern oak driveway door with inlaid sheets of steel designed with clean lines? What about an ornate wrought iron gate with your initials on the front in large, scrolling font that would make even the Queen of England jealous? Call Everest today and ask how our Woodland Hills custom gates crew can create a piece of functional art that will light up your property with a flare of elegance.
What are the Benefits of Custom Gates?
Custom gates have many benefits that factory-made gates lack. On one hand, someone may favor a factory-made gate because you can usually take them home with you on the day of purchase and either install it yourself or have a handyman do it, so for those who hate waiting, it might be worth it. However, Woodland Hills custom gates by Everest are well worth it, and here is why:
- Custom gates reflect your style
- A custom gate can add resale value to your home
- Custom gates can change the aesthetics of your property, or enhance it
- Custom gates are made better and last longer
- Our Woodland Hills custom gates are priced low; some cost as much as factory-made gates
- Custom gates are one-of-a-kind, functional pieces of art
- A custom gate can make your property stand out as being the best on the street
When you order a custom gate from Everest, you get a lot more than a creative team; we are also a Woodland Hills gate repair company, so we do it all from making repairs, performing tune-ups, conduct ongoing maintenance, and repairing fences. We are a one-stop shop for all your needs related to gates and gated security needs. Call us today, and see how Everest can fortify your home with the best customer care and top quality service!