Your Home is Your Castle. Your Garage Door Keeps it Secure. Everest Is Committed to Your Security.
Garage Door Repair Los Angeles
Garage doors can break from years of strain to its various parts or from a sudden break in your garage door opener or hardware. If you own a home or commercial property in Los Angeles and experience a garage door malfunction, you need fast help from a certified company that performs high-quality work at an affordable price. Everest Garage Doors and Gates works within a customer-centric culture to perform all services ranging from garage door troubleshooting to garage door opener repair while treating every customer like family. We take great pride in securing homes and businesses by offering top quality garage door repairs in LA and forming solid relationships with our customers. Our Electric Gate repair Los Angeles company is a preferred service provider to many homes and businesses in LA because we:
- Offer a unique class of customer service that builds relationships
- Have licensed, insured, and bonded technicians with high standards
- We respond quickly to all calls
- Lowest prices on garage door repair in LA
- Perform garage door spring repair
- Offer new garage door sales
- Provide garage door opener repair and new garage door opener sales
- Arrive with all garage door parts required to get the job done right the first time
For exceptional garage door repair, Los Angeles homeowners can call Everest and rest assured knowing that our experts not only excel at making low-cost comprehensive garage door repairs in a safe and timely manner, we pride ourselves on building memorable experiences with customers and love our role in the community.
LA is Our Back Yard, Call Everest for the Best Local Garage Door Repairs.
Garage Door Repair Los Angeles Companies
Like any other industry, garage door repair Los Angeles companies are commonly nestled all over the city. Everest Garage Doors and Gates stands out above the rest for our high caliber of service and for the first-class treatment we give our customers. When you search for a low cost garage door repair company in LA, there are some qualities your service provider should have, and we pride ourselves on possessing those qualities we would want in professionals that assist our own families. Here are some things to consider when it comes to finding a good garage door repair Los Angeles company:
- Character – When requesting garage door repair services, you are allowing strangers to access your property. Make sure the company performs a background check on their technicians, as well as drug tests. Your home is sacred, and in some cases companies have been held liable for employees stealing property and even credit card information from customers.
- Skill – Most garage door repair Los Angeles companies claim to have licensed specialists. But are they certified to work on all brands of garage door openers, or trained on advanced repairs such as garage door spring repair? In some cases a manufacturer can void your garage door opener’s warranty if someone who isn’t certified to work on their product makes repair attempts. Ask the company to explain their licensing and qualifications in more depth.
- Safety – Has the garage door repair company had any accidents? There is no such thing as a garage door repair DIY project, because working with them is dangerous and poses a number of risks. Did you know a death occurs every year that is related to garage door repair attempts? Garage door springs function on high torsion with tremendous amounts of pressure. If you make the wrong move or adjustment, they can snap and go flying at the speed of a rocket. People have been known to lose an eye, lose a finger, and even a limb. Sadly, lives have also been claimed. Make sure your garage door repair company is insured so work on your property, or you could be held liable. You should also ask what kind of safety training the technicians have had.
Garage Door Inspection
Any garage door repair Los Angeles company will offer a comprehensive garage door inspection on every call. Everest Garage Doors and Gates takes this standard and we push it to the next level by offering a FULL, 25-point garage door inspection. When our techs inspect your garage door we tighten hinges, lubricate springs, and make any adjustments necessary to prolong the life of your garage door and prevent damage. We incorporate our 25-point garage door inspection into the process of detecting the issue at hand. This is one of many ways Everest Garage Doors and Gates goes the extra mile to offer the best class of service to our deserving customers.
Our 25-Point Garage Door Inspection Includes:
- Door Balance
- Safety Cables
- Center Bearing
- End Bearing Plate
- Spring Anchor
- Hinge Arms
- Truss Rod / Strut
- Bottom Weather Seal
- Panel Condition
- Limit Switch / Safety Reverse
- Gear / Motor
- Trolley / Boom
- Safety Eyes
- Control Panel / Remote / Keyless Entry
Why do Garage Doors Get Stuck?
Garage doors get stuck when a component in the door or opener break, when there is interference with the opener, or when the garage door has simply reached the end of its lifespan. A stuck garage door poses a safety risk, as it allows access into your property. In fact, some insurance companies wont cover a loss if the homeowner knew the garage door was stuck and never fixed it. When you call Everest we will diagnose the problem while checking the other components of your garage door’s system, and make the needed repairs to ensure your family’s safety and security. Most of the issues our garage door repair Los Angeles team encounters for a stuck garage door include:
- Damage to the tracks
- Broken springs or pulleys
- Issue with the electrical panel
- Garage door opener motor problems
- Problem with the rollers
- Hardware needing adjustments
- Obstruction issues
When you call Everest Garage Doors and Gates, our expert team of technicians will fix the damage, and show you how to prevent it from ever happening again.
What Should I do when My Garage Door Gets Stuck?
If your garage door is stuck you need to determine if the problem is with the door itself, or with the opener. First, make sure the door is completely closed. You don’t want several hundred pounds falling down on you or your property. Next you will want to disengage the trolley from the garage door by tugging the emergency release chord. Now try manually lifting the garage door; if it goes up smoothly with no resistance, the problem rests with your opener. If, however, the door is still stubborn and refuses to go all the way up, the issue is with the door. At this point we don’t recommend you do any further investigating, as garage door repair is risky and requires specific training to safely and efficiently diagnose and correct the problem. Call our garage door repair Los Angeles team and let our friendly and knowledgeable guys repaid your door back to perfect condition.